We have prepared this Refund Policy to explain when you can request a refund with respect to products and services acquired from SiscoBox or through us from our partners and/or affiliates (collectively “Services”).
In the event of termination or suspension of Services under the above circumstances, You agree (a) that no pre-paid fees will be refunded to You; and (b) that SiscoBox may take control of any domain name associated with the terminated Services, provided such domain name was registered through the domain name registration of SiscoBox.
Refunds do NOT apply to Services unless otherwise specified.
In the event of termination of this Agreement caused by Your default hereunder, You shall bear all costs of termination, including any reasonable costs SiscoBox incurs in closing Your account. You agree to pay any and all costs incurred by SiscoBox in enforcing Your compliance with this section. Upon termination, You shall destroy any copy of the materials licensed to You hereunder and referenced herein. You agree that upon termination or discontinuance for any reason, SiscoBox may delete all information related to You on the Services.
General Terms: General terms apply to all refund eligible Services. In addition, there may be special term(s) that apply to a specific product and/or service and those are outlined below.
- In no event is the same Service eligible for more than one refund.
- Service(s) must be cancelled before we can issue a refund.
- No refund will be made if your Service(s) are suspended or terminated for cause.
- If purchased Service(s) include free domain name registration as part of a promotion or sale of the Service(s), and you cancel the purchased Service(s), the standard price for the domain name will be deducted from the refund amount. If the refund amount is less than the standard price for the domain, you must either elect to pay the difference or forfeit the domain, in which case, ownership of the domain will revert back to SiscoBox.
- All refunds are processed in Euros: you, the customer, bear sole responsibility for any fluctuations in the exchange rate(s) between the time of payment and the time of refund.
- Unless you request otherwise, refunds will be credited to your SiscoBox account balance/credit. Purchases made using SiscoBox account credits can only be refunded as account credit. Purchases made by credit card or PayPal may be refundable to the source of payment. SiscoBox is not responsible for any additional charges imposed by your credit card company or PayPal in the case of refund.
- Any processing fee(s) will be deducted from a refund.
Additional refund requirements may apply based on specific terms and conditions notified to you when purchasing any Service(s).
Domain Name Registration
- Unless this Refund Policy specifically provides for a refund, all fees for domain name registrations and related domain name Service(s) are non-refundable, in whole or in part, even if your domain name registration is suspended, cancelled or transferred prior to the end of your then current registration term.
- New domain name registrations may be refundable, at the sole discretion of SiscoBox, if you, the registrant, cancel the domain name registration for a valid reason and the cancellation is processed within 3 days (72 hours) after registration. Please note that, in some cases, cancellation and refund are not available for new domain registrations due to restrictions imposed by the applicable registry or registry operating company.
- No refunds are available for fees paid for Premium Domain(s).
- No refunds are available for additional fees paid for Pre-Orders, Sunrise or Landrush periods or participation in an Early Access Program.
- In the case of an unsuccessful attempt to transfer a domain name to SiscoBox, we will automatically refund any fees paid as an account credit.
- Unless this Refund Policy specifically provides for a refund, all fees for Web Hosting and related Service(s) are non-refundable, in whole or in part, even if your Web Hosting Service(s) are suspended or terminated prior to the end of your then current contract term.
- Package fees for Shared Hosting and VPS Hosting may be refundable, at the sole discretion of SiscoBox.
- No refunds are available for the following:
- Any additional features, services or upgrades added to your Web Hosting package and purchased at additional fee;
- Any fees related to domain name registrations associated with your Web Hosting package;
- Any renewals of Web Hosting and related Service(s).
- Unless this Refund Policy specifically provides for a refund, all fees for SSL Certificates are non-refundable, in whole or in part.
- If a refund is available, fees for SSL Certificates will be refunded in the form of an account credit.
All other Services are non-refundable, including but not limited to:
- Transfers or renewals of domain name registrations;
- Fees for recovery or reactivation of domain names;
- Dedicated Servers or Dedicated IP Addresses;
- Whois Protection subscriptions;
- Any Services purchased or acquired at a reduced fee or on promotion; or
- Any fees paid by you to SiscoBox for providing non-service related support.
If you think you are eligible for a refund, you can submit a helpdesk ticket here. You must include the following information in your request:
- Why you are asking for a refund;
- Transaction identifying information (e.g. account username, support pin, transaction number, domain name, date of purchase); and
- Any additional information the Customer Service team asks for in order to process your refund request.
If you have questions about our Refund Policy, you can contact SiscoBox here.
You may also contact us at:
Saimo Information Systems Company
36 Regent Road, IMATT, Hill Station
Freetown 47235, Sierra Leona
+232 30 182 277